Cockroaches or cockroaches are harmful insects that live at night and tend to bite. They can also move around and lay their eggs there, especially when they invade the kitchen. Fortunately, thanks to certain ingredients, which are at hand, you can keep them away permanently. Here is the recommended trick.
To keep these insects away from your kitchen, the ingredients are natural, that’s why they won’t interfere with foods that are stored in cupboards and even on the dining area, but it’s best to keep all foods that are not covered . Discover the brilliant and effective trick.
- Some water
- ½ tablespoon of sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking soda
- 7 bay leaves
- Cut the bay leaves into small pieces.
- Then heat some water.
- Then add the baking soda and sugar, stir until all the water is dissolved.
- Then add the bay leaves before pouring the contents into the bottle fitted with a sprayer and closing it by rejecting the fermenter for 12 hours.
- After preparing the repellent, it is important to know how to apply it correctly.
- Start applying the cockroach repellent where they are most likely to appear. It starts with the entrances to your home, so you can keep them well away from food. The places where you have seen the insects most often are where they usually make their nests.
On the same subject