Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 4 large gratin potatoes (800 grams)
- 1 head of broccoli
- 40 cl of liquid cream
- 80 g grated parmesan
- 30g grated Comté cheese
- 100 g strong chorizo, thinly sliced
- 1 minced garlic clove
- 1 nutmeg
- Ground pepper
- coarse salt
1. Wash the potatoes and plunge them into a pan of cold salted water. Bring to a boil and simmer for 10 to 15 minutes.
2. Cut the broccoli into florets. Rinse and drain them.
3. Plunge the broccoli florets into a pan of salted boiling water and cook them for 7 to 8 minutes, they should remain crisp.
4. Preheat the oven to 200°C (th. 6-7).
5. Peel the potatoes and cut them into 4-5 mm rounds.
6. In a gratin dish, alternate the potato slices, the broccoli florets and the chorizo slices.
7. In a saucepan, boil the liquid cream. Over low heat, add the grated parmesan. Squeeze the garlic clove. Grate a little nutmeg all over. Extend the cooking for 3 to 4 minutes and pour the mixture over the potatoes and broccoli.
8. Sprinkle the dish with grated Comté and bake for 15 to 20 minutes at 200°C (th 6-7).
9. On leaving the oven, give a turn of the pepper mill.