Texting with your smartphone is within everyone’s reach. But it is also possible to send via his computer. Indeed, it is possible to use Google Messages via a web browser, on your computer. Here’s how.
If you use an Android smartphone on a daily basis, you might have used Google Messages to send text messages. But know that it is possible to send SMS via your computer? Indeed, there is a Google Messages version for web browser. Find out how to use it below.
How to use Google Messages on your computer?
- The first chose to do is download the google messages app on the Play Store and designate it as the default messaging app. The application will offer you this option the first time you use it.
- Next, go to the Google Messages website.
- At the top right of the screen, click “Messages for the Web”.
- A QR Code will appear on your screen. Launch the Google Messages app on your smartphone and click on the three vertical dots at the top right of the screen.
- Select ” Posts for the Web“.
- Click “QR Code Reader” and scan the code on your computer screen.
- Your account will sync. You can then send messages from your computer but also consult all your previous conversations. You can even initiate video calls.