A kitchen destroyed by fire in Saint-Florent



The editorial staff of Wednesday, June 22, 2022 at 9:56 p.m.

A fire occurred this Wednesday, June 22 in an apartment, unoccupied at the time of the events, located on the first floor of a building with 2, of the Santa Maria subdivision, in the town of Saint-Florent. The disaster, caused by a microwave, an outlet in the kitchen, which was completely destroyed by the flames despite the rapid intervention of the firefighters. The house was completely blackened by smoke.




CNI Photographic Illustration Archive

CNI Photographic Illustration Archive

.

Leave a Comment